Monday, May 28, 2007

It's been a long time since I've blogged! Probably because I've been so busy knitting and sewing. Ok, mostly sewing and playing outside with my babes!

So...here's what I've been up to;

The other day I got to meet Shoeless Val! We went to the park and had a fantastic time! I am SO glad that she and I live in the same town. I think we will have many more park days to come :)

















I have also been making a lot of pillowcase dresses! Here are some being modeled by my nieces and friends :)











































































































































2 comments:

Valerie said...

The pillowcase tops are so sweet! I, on the other hand, look very suspicious in those I-just-had-an-eye-exam sunglasses.

margene said...

Cute kids...that top is fabulous!