Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy One Year to my blog!!! I was not so surprised to only see a few people enter the drawing...but I really thought more people read my blog. Oh well...I don't do it for anyone but myself. It's a fun place to record what I'm doing and what is going on in my life and the life of my kiddos.

Now for the winner....LORI! So Miss Lori, do you want some luscious fabric or yarn? I'll get a package together and send it this week. We'll have to find something for Cohen to put in there also :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend...I am! More knitting news later :)

6 comments:

Tola said...

did i forget to enter? i *meant* to, if i didnt. but i see you almost every week now, so i feel like maybe it wouldnt be fair.

Nicole said...

If it makes you feel better there are 22 people that are subscribed to your blog on bloglines! Mine only has 3!! :) (oh and if you don't do bloglines you need to! It has really streamlined my blog reading!)

Love you!!

Lori said...

YEAH! I want whatever you'll give me. I'd love yarn because I only have one drawer full (NOT 20!) :)

Nicole - tell me more about bloglines! I know nothing about it, but hear that word out in blogland so often.

The Yarn Queen said...

Hi Prairie Mama, Thanks for visiting my blog. Kiddos seem to be the thread that makes us all crazy.

Valerie said...

Hiya! I've ungrounded myself from blogs. I love the longies! I'm so impressed by the cowboy vest! I'm so sad about the tardy Clap yarn! I love knit night with you and Tola and Tina, etc!

Just call me Queen o' the Exclamation today!!! Is there a word for that in Sylvan, Tola?

Tola said...

i got my Trekking 126 today!! thank you for finding it for me.