Monday, July 02, 2007

Ok, I know, I know, it's been a while since I've blogged. We've been...living. I'm almost done with the second sock, and Anouk...so that's good :) I am also working on a smock dress for A for the 4th of July. Life is really good right now. My folks are here visiting, so we are just having a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to this summer. There will be many more pictures to come, so stay tuned!






































































































































































































































































Ok, a few more things. I am SO excited about this book! I read the author's blog daily, I love it! She really is so inspiring. So, go order your copy now!!! I know I will.

And, on a more serious note. Please send out your thoughts and prayers to the little town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This is where I grew up. There has been some serious flooding and an oil spill in this town. Our house flooded twice when we lived there, it is just so horrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who have lost all they have and have no place to live.

No comments: