Sunday, April 08, 2007

So, I've had very little time for knitting. However, I will show you what I have half way finished...drumroll please... Yes, the first of my great summer anklets!!!! I have the second one cast on and the ribbing is done (not so great since it's only 6 rows!).































And now, for the things that have been keeping me from my knitting the last week or so.

















This is my Schwinn Deluxe Free Wheeler Double Jogging Stroller. We all love it. This has a front swivel wheel, and adjustable hand bar and is just SO MUCH FUN! The kids and I have been loving taking walks.

















Getting ready to plant strawberries...mmmm...I can almost taste them!

















Our new basketball hoop. Nah, it's not keeping me busy (Jer has to put it together), but we are so excited for this!!!

















The new swing set. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said.


Now, some pictures from my weekend.